Thursday, October 7, 2010

TIRED!!

...and not because I started my day at 6:00 am, unfortunately.  I was up super late, until almost 2:00 am, and apparently did not sleep well.  I went back to bed after the girls were off to school, but then got up again at just before 8:00 am.  Yesterday's plan to walk to my parents' house had flown out the window when I got a red light from my dad at the idea.  However, I thought he might stop by this morning with coffee, so I made sure I was up by 8.  When I looked at my phone, he had already called at quarter to 8.  He brought coffee and we did go for a walk together.  It was a nice walk.  We walked for several miles.

I got home and started working, but wasn't feeling too great.  My eyes were bloodshot and I had a headache and felt nauseous.  I tried to take a shower and eat breakfast, but that didn't help.  I finally went and lay down on my bed for about an hour and felt marginally better.  All day I've been really dragging.  Ass dragging.  My eyes feel gritty and I have that befuddled head thing going.  I can't wait to get to sleep tonight.  Of course, by the time it gets to bedtime, I probably will be wide awake and feeling great.

Okay, so here's my confession for the day. I had done really well with my eating yesterday and last night up until about 11:30.  I stuck to my plan of keeping super busy so I was literally cleaning and doing stuff up until that time. But then I felt hungry.  I started with a salad (good!) but then added a burrito (bad) then some choco candies (really bad) then more and more choco candies until I'd topped my calorie count at 2000 again (super-duper really bad).  I don't know why I couldn't stop eating :(  I had had so many chocolates that my tummy was hurting by the time I got to bed.  (Possibly why I couldn't get to sleep until 2:00 am?)  Today I can't even think of choco candy, so I guess that's a good thing at least.

I'm currently at 820 calories with only dinner and evening to get through.  Evening is the worst though.  I must conqueor this food demon that forces me to eat choco candies until I am sick.  I just don't know yet what weapon to use against it.  Obviously staying busy only works up to a point.  Where is my self-discipline at 11:30?  Where is my determination to keep my calories down?  Already in bed, probably, getting enough sleep so that it can tackle the morning.  *sigh*

So, despite my morning walk, I'm supposed to go work out at my sister's this evening.  Not on her elliptical, because my muscles are still sore, but some weight lifting and abdominal work.  I'll feel better after I'm sure.  Really keeping my fingers crossed that I keep it together for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment