Friday, October 22, 2010

Last night...

...was a very bad food night.  I ate, and ate, and ate.  I was only at 1200 calories and in about an hour increased that number to nearly 1800.  What is wrong with me??  Argh!!  I have read so many diet/weight loss books I should know how to fix this.  But I think, in the end, it really does come down to two things:  willpower and determination.  Of which I seem to be lacking at night.  I do so well all day but at night... I just lose all my discipline.  I know while I'm eating that I shouldn't be eating and that I will hate myself... I just keep doing it.  I see so many other bloggers and dieters who manage to keep their calorie intake between 800 and 1200 over extended periods of time and I wonder why I find it so difficult to do that.  Even when I'm doing well, I can only manage a few days at a time.  My saving grace has almost always been exercise - that I manage to work out enough to tip the scales, so to speak.  Very disappointed in myself today.

No comments:

Post a Comment