Thursday, October 14, 2010

Feeling Better

I feel better today. I feel in control and not upset.  I don't feel the constant need to eat.  I do need to work out at some point today, but I don't feel manic about it. 

Last night I ate two bags of snack-size M&M's at my sister's house and NOTHING ELSE!  When I got home, I cleaned until nearly midnight and then read a book for about 30 minutes.  I didn't eat again.  I ate a total of 1300 calories yesterday and burned nearly 2200. 

Today I haven't had a great burn yet due to no exercise but my calorie consumption is good.  I'll be cleaning again in a little bit cuz we're having company. 

Work hours are a bit down.  I didn't do a full day yesterday and today will be a bit truncated as well.  I'll have to work on Saturday to make up for it.  That's fine, though, cuz hubby is working this weekend anyway and I have nothing planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment