Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Much Better

Yesterday went well.  I stayed under my calories, exercised, got my work done, did some house cleaning and felt in control.  I wish every day could be like that.  I jogged/walked to my parents', which was good to get some fresh air, then walked on the treadmill while watching a movie.  It was an uplifting movie, which I think is important too. 

Today has been good so far.  Started the morning with a bowl of oatmeal.  In a little bit, I'm going to take a break from work and jog on the treadmill.  This evening, I'll take the kids for some fresh air outside.

Scale is still up, of course.  If only it went down as quickly as it goes up.  I'm just taking things one day at a time.  Three things I really need to try to do, every day: 

1.  Get outside - I work from home so it's easy to never leave the house.  But, I always feel better after getting some fresh air and exercise.

2.  Exercise at night - even if I work out in the morning, I need to do something in the evening, even if its just a walk.  It's mood lifting, which is important.

3.  Make dinner - I'm finding on the nights I take the effort to make dinner rather than heating something up or letting everyone fend for themselves, I eat a lot less calories for that meal.

So, that's my plan, to try to stick to those easy tasks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment