Monday, November 29, 2010

Horrible Weigh-In

Apparently I did less well on Turkey Day than I had thought.  Or I'd had more of a binge than ever before.  Usually my good days balance out my bad days so that I maintain or only gain a little weight back.  Not so for this week.  Last week I weighed in at 133.8 and this morning I weighed in at 136.  Not good!  Put me back into a fat percentage range of 41% - I had been under 39% fat for months.  :( 

Moving forward.  I put my bodybugg on this morning along with my exercise clothes.  I've been over 136 and lost the weight before and I can do it again.  It sucks to be moving in the wrong direction, but maybe it's a kick in the pants that I need to stop this binging cycle.

I finished out okay yesterday.  I had two pieces of toast and a sugar-free hot chocolate before going to bed.  The calories weren't in my bank.  But, not a binge.

I also walked 3.2 miles on the treadmill, following by a strength training workout. 

Already put my workout clothes on this morning.  I want to get a good jog in.

No comments:

Post a Comment