Thursday, November 11, 2010

Skipping Along

Been doing pretty well with the ol diet routine.  I managed to avoid sugar for several days until last night.  I ate two cookies and a Nutri-Grain Bar last night.  Nothing to cry about, for sure.  I was wanting to eat more last night and not sure why.  Monday and Tuesday nights I did well not snacking too much in the late PM, so not sure what was different about last night.  Except maybe because I am stressy about money again.  Hubby's earnings are down, again, and he hasn't been working a lot this week either.  Through no fault of his own this time, at least.  Well, mostly.  He could have worked a bit more hours this week, but he's done pretty well.  His paycheck is down through no fault of his own, though.  And we're not going to pay all the bills we currently owe, which is never a good place to be.  So, I guess that could be the driving force behind my wanting to eat more.  That and hormones from my lovely lady cycle.  Gotta love those.

Still, I'm not upset with myself because I haven't completely let go.  I've avoided and turned down junk food in the last few days and so I feel good that I am demonstrating that I CAN control myself.  Success breeds success, after all.

Work is a mess.  I am swamped again.  In fact, that's what hubby was supposed to be doing this week, reducing my workload, and he did to some degree but not as much as he could have.  He did more than I thought he would and less than he could have.  Same ol, same ol.

Exercise has been good.  I haven't been burning down the house or anything, but I've been consistently walking and jogging every day.  I also did some strength-training on Monday for the first time in forever and was sore for two days after.  I like the consistency, though.  I've only gone one day without exercising since the first of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment