Saturday, June 29, 2013

Weight Watchers Meeting

I am typing this on my phone as I sit and wait for my meeting to start. I already weighed in and I am down two pounds this week. Since starting the program five weeks ago I have lost a total of one pound, which is way better than having an overall gain like I'd had last week. This is one of my last meetings. I finally had to cancel my membership knowing I can no longer afford the luxury. Even if my husband does start his new job next week, which I'm still concerned won't actually happen, it will be a while before I get caught up on all the bills. I would rather continue with the program but such is life.

My husband and I were arguing again last night. About money off course. He is acting like somehow everyone else is being unreasonable and once again things are being done to him. He is not responsible and why does everyone have to give him crap all the time. The world is shit and people are shit and he's the only reasonable person he knows with more than two brain cells to rub together. This is his common theme when he is feeling defensive. Again, such is life. There will be drama.

So obviously last week went really well diet wise. Which is awesome considering everything going on but my joy of success is tempered by everything going on. Still I take the win.

No comments:

Post a Comment