Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Spaghetti and hunger

So I've been super hungry the last few days while I've been following the program despite trying to fill up on fruits and veggies. I think I need more protein and I think just the knowing I'm on a calorie restriction makes me want to eat more. When I left work today I so wanted to stop for fast food on my way home. I thought if I could just get something small I would feel so much better but I knew that was a slippery slope so I just put my head down and drove home. (Not literally of course.) When I got home I made a big pot of spaghetti for the family and proceeded to eat 2 bowls of it. So yes I'm over my daily number but that's why ww gives you extra weekly points. I don't have to feel like I blew program completely. I still feel good and I'd rather eat too much whole wheat spaghetti with turkey than fast food.

No comments:

Post a Comment