Sunday, December 12, 2010

Recovered

I've recovered my committment.  It wasn't a lost cause.  Yesterday and today I've done very well with my eating and exercise.  I ate 1000 calories yesterday and 1100 calories today.  I still have a few hours to get through, but I feel confident I will do well tonight.  I feel in control again.  I walked/jogged 4 miles yesterday and walked 1 mile today.  I also spent the better part of the morning mowing the yard and trimming the bushes, which was no easy job and then this evening I spent a few hours completely cleaning the house and doing laundry.  We're ready for the week!  I intend to get up fairly early tomorrow to get a walk and/or jog in.  I'm definitely physically tired.

This evening I'm going to work a little on my book and then read in bed.  I'm going to brush my teeth soon so I won't be tempted to eat anymore. 

Not looking forward to tomorrow much, but needs must.  I'll be very busy since I didn't work much last week. 

1 comment: