Monday, December 6, 2010

Excellent Weigh-In

Last week was a horrible weigh-in at 136.  This morning, I weighed in at 132.2.  Very pleased.  Very happy with myself, too, because looking back at my food log I haven't had a binge in over a week.  And I logged all my food every day the past seven days.  I didn't have a deficit every day, but on the days I had a surplus it wasn't much of one and I had more deficit days than surplus. 

I took a sick day from work today to work on my book.  I started rewriting a book I had written in 1999 Thanksgiving weekend and had already written 28,000 words as of this morning.  I've been making good progress so far today.  It's going really well.  I'm hoping to get to 40,000 words by the end of today.

Yesterday morning I got up first thing and jogged.  Today I had planned on jogging but I think instead I will play my Wii workouts.  Maybe Zumba and Biggest Loser.  Doing pretty well with my calories so far.  Just gotta stay busy and keep my head in the game.  Not looking forward to getting back to work tomorrow; but needs must.  Bad enough I took today off.  Luckily, hubby has been working a lot lately.  And I AM working, actually, just not doing something with an immediate payoff. 

Anyway, back to writing...

1 comment:

  1. Good stuff - it doesn't always have an immediate payoff...
    But it almost always show up somewhere!
    Congrats on the loss!

    ReplyDelete