Monday, December 13, 2010

Hitting My Pins

I'm happy to report that I have been hitting most of my pins for the last few days.  The only one I'm really still struggling with is getting up earlier in the morning.  However, I've been doing well with everything else.  I've been meal planning and eating my plan.  I've been exercising and doing an activity outside every day.  I've been working and keeping the house clean.  I've also been writing in my journal everyday.  Today I've eaten 740 calories thus far and my dinner is 300 calories. 

I've worked out a money plan that should greatly reduce our financial stress.

I'm getting along well with hubby at the moment.  He's being very easy to be around at the moment.  It almost makes me nervous because he should be mad at me, but he's not.

See, on Friday I went with my sister to the store and, being the bad wife that I am, I was having a vent-fest about him on the drive over.  About fifteen minutes later, hubby calls me and says I should check that my last call had disconnected before bitching someone out.  Apparently, after I had talked to hubby just before leaving with my sister, I hadn't hung up the phone all the way and rather than hanging up himself, he chose to listen to what my sister and I talked about.  And didn't like what he had learned, of course.  I was angry with him for listening to a private conversation, but more concerned with having hurt his feelings.  He was very understanding; taking full responsibility for having listened in when he should have.  Still, I promised not to vent about him to my sister anymore because it really isn't very fair or nice of me.  And I'm sticking to that promise.  As difficult as hubby can be, I do love him and should cherish him rather than just complaining about him.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting.....check the 4th line from the bottom....
    "When he SHOULD have...."
    or
    "When he SHOULDN'T have....."
    ???
    Rough when those things happen....
    *sigh*

    ReplyDelete