Saturday, December 11, 2010

Confession Time

I haven't wanted to blog for one simple reason:  I have totally IGNORED my public committment to getting serious about my weight loss.  I have almost done the opposite! I haven't exercised in three days, or logged my food or even really made any effort to choose my foods wisely.  I've been eating fast food, junk food, sodas, brownies, ugh!  And of course my weight is back up to 136 this morning.  Craziness!  I have the opportunity to turn it around right now.  I don't have to wait until Monday or until I feel better or until I have a perfect day.  I can just decide here and now to do better.  Not expect perfection, but just do better.  Like eat some veggies and exercise today.  Drink some water.  Think about what I really want - food or to feel better? 

1 comment:

  1. Food, or to feel better.
    The age-old question!
    Then comes the day, when we realize once and for all that sometimes, "excess food" and "feeling better" are mutually exclusive and diametrically opposed!

    ReplyDelete